Are We Ready For Jesus: How to Prepare for His Return
Are We Ready For Jesus is the definitive book on how to prepare for the soon return of Jesus.
What does being ready for Jesus’s return really mean?
Jesus clearly prophesied that prior to his return the whole church will be asleep (Mt. 25:5); not just the foolish virgins, but the wise as well. So why is the Church asleep and what are the consequences?
In Are We Ready for Jesus, author Nelson Walters offers an explanation, and challenges the Church to wake-up and begin preparing for the most important event the world will ever see.
Many Christians are apathetic because they believe, “Hard times won’t affect me.”
- Find out exactly how the end times will affect you, and what to do about it.
- Discover the role that Christians are to play prior to Christ’s return
- Recognize the importance of attitude in enduring the coming storm.
- Discern what will be important and what will be worthless during those days.
- Uncover THE sign of Jesus’ Return.
- Learn how to evade deception from within the Church and from false messiahs and how to avoid “falling away.”
- Discover the signs leading to the rise of the Antichrist and learn where we ought to be looking for him.
- Realize the key role of Israel, and how we need to respond to God’s people.
Jesus commanded us over thirty times to be observant and watchful for his return. Heed the warnings and make sure you’re ready.
Ready For Jesus Ministries
World-wide, thousands have joined the ministry to help the Church understand and prepare for the soon return of Jesus. Click here to find out more.